 Marketplace / Shopping / 1244
1243  |  1245
Subject:
Tuesday Morning Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:34:24 GMT

So who braved the masses besides myself?  I had not planned on going.  My
wife and i just had baby number three so I have been staying home with the
other two kids this week.  Anyway, all was quiet this AM so she let me go.
Found a few sets, prices were okay, mark up then discount 50%.  I'd detail y
findings but I am holding the baby and typing w/ one hand.  ;-)  Quite a
crowd.  The woman who was first in line was there at 6:15 AM.  Kind of
reminded me of waiting for concert tickets to go on sale when I was in high
school.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com