 Marketplace / Shopping / 1243
1242  |  1244
Subject:
More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:32:16 GMT

Here are the rest of the prices for 2000 sets that are in the TRU
computers.  These are the sets that marked in the catalog as being
released in January. None of these sets are in the warehouse yet.
The set names in the TRU computers are typically accurate, so it
looks like it was 'the Bulls' after all.

For prices on the StarWars line, see
  http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=4566

8000 Pit Droid          19.99
8001 Battle Droid       29.99