 Marketplace / Shopping / 1322
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:28:25 GMT

* Christopher Lannan (shakguy@hotmail.com) [991118 14:45]:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Arthur writes:

6026 King Leo            4.99
6091 King Leo's Castle  89.99

"Leo" is such a bad name for a King.

Maybe it's short for Leopold.  That's a good name for a king.  Just not
Leonardo. Dear god, not Leonardo!

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html

I would think that as a fan of LEGO you would admire Leonardo. He was a
consumate inventor, scientist, and artist- most of the things we like about
LEGO!!

Oh! You mean the actor! Well, I guess to each his own then, though I think the
actor is not half so bad as the girly hype surrounding him. funny how the fans
of a thing can make you dislike that thing

http://sluggy.com/d/980821.html
-------------------------------
Scene:  A Large Boat:  A Scream is heard, then splash.
At the bow of the ship, a mean mini-lop bunny, Bun-Bun, sits on the
railing.  A James Cameron-esq passenger next to him:

JCP: Good Lord!  You just pushed those two kids overboard!

BB: She said she wanted to jump and he said he'd have to go after
her.

BB: I was just obliging them.

JCP: But how could you? Why? Why?

BB: He said he was "King of the world" and I'm ambitious.

JCP: (whistfully)  I can't help feel you've deprived the world of
somthing . . . lucrative.

Just sharing. :)

Is there a mini-lop lego figure?

Ciao!

--
Death is a once in a lifetime experience.

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy              http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC