 Marketplace / Shopping / 1296
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Arthur writes:

6026 King Leo            4.99
6091 King Leo's Castle  89.99

"Leo" is such a bad name for a King.

Maybe it's short for Leopold.  That's a good name for a king.  Just not
Leonardo. Dear god, not Leonardo!

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html

I would think that as a fan of LEGO you would admire Leonardo. He was a
consumate inventor, scientist, and artist- most of the things we like about
LEGO!!

Oh! You mean the actor! Well, I guess to each his own then, though I think the
actor is not half so bad as the girly hype surrounding him. funny how the fans
of a thing can make you dislike that thing

Chris