 Marketplace / Shopping / 1272
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:06:45 GMT

Jonas Marcho <bolahead@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:FLE3nM.8tx@lugnet.com...
I'm glad the Millennia ThrowBot is coming out here. I was just about about • to
import it from a guy (sorry, man) for $33. Boy, am I happy that I won't • have
to pay that much. To me, it would appear that $20 is actually cheaper than • the
European versio, no?

The cheapest I have seen it here is 13GBP = $20.8

Huw