 Marketplace / Shopping / 1317
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:53:24 GMT

Christopher Lannan wrote...
Oh! You mean the actor! Well, I guess to each his own then, though I think • the
actor is not half so bad as the girly hype surrounding him. funny how the • fans
of a thing can make you dislike that thing

Just you be careful not to start a girly hype around those nifty ABS-bricks
we
all like so much. You do that and we'll ... we'll ... well, feed you Timmy!

// Eric (friend of plastic models - not the inflatable kind though)