 Marketplace / Shopping / 1259
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 02:27:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Herzberg writes:

The sad thing is, if parts packs are discontinued (as there is every
indication of), this may well end up being the best source for grey 2x4's.
Ick.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

The even sadder thing is I do not think they are what they seem. I think they
are 2x4x2 bricks.

There not going to end the brick part packs are they, because the above
comment doesnt make since you can get 2x4 in the brick packs? what indication
of them getting rid of them?

doyle