 Marketplace / Shopping / 1268
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:54:58 GMT

$80 for the Highway Construction Set? That is without a doubt the biggest rip-
off in Lego history. I mean, look at it! There isn't enough for even a $30,
let alone an $80 set. I just hope they release those highway plates seperate
someday; I'd love to implement them to a big Lego city.

I'm glad the Millennia ThrowBot is coming out here. I was just about about to
import it from a guy (sorry, man) for $33. Boy, am I happy that I won't have
to pay that much. To me, it would appear that $20 is actually cheaper than the
European versio, no?

King Leo? Are they crazy? Everyone knows the old rule from the Gaming
Intelligence Agency - Leo's rule #3. All characters named Leo die. (FF6,
SoulBlazer, Ys IV) Okay, EXCEPT for the one in Lunar. It's a premonition to
defeat.

-Jonas Marcho