 Local / United States / Georgia / 26
Re: GALUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:04:50 GMT

Heck I'm game, some one put it together and I'll show up. I'll even help
get things going, just let me know what needs to be done. Seems like
after the fall the Atlanta train shows die down, so sign me up I need
something to keep my LEGO building fire going.

james

ps, I vote for Atlanta (just kind of bias I guess, but I'll drive to
Macon if I must.. ha!)

craig hamilton wrote:

hi y'all ~

i've seen the other regional user groups posting on
lugnet, and wondered why there's not one for georgia, or
at least the south-east.(SELUG?) what is involved in
starting a regional user group, or organizing a fest
(fest-ive get together)? i'm game, but wary; but i'm not
wary game.

later ~ craig~