 Local / United States / Georgia / 24
Re: GALUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 06:12:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Patricia Schempp writes:

craig hamilton wrote:

which is why i think SELUG (south eastern lego user group) would be a better
idea. it could unite handfulls of folks from atlanta, florida, alabama, and
tennesee into quite a nice-sized group. please let me hear from y'all.

since when was atlanta a state?  hehe, and how about those of us in south
carolina?  atlanta is only two hours from us, for a big event we could consider
macon...

love my home town, and want to throw a big
party for legophiles. 'nuff said!

later ~ craig~

very good, then! south carolina is certainly part of the south-east. there are
a few of us sprinkled throughout the state of georgia, but there are a lot of
legophiles clustered in and around atlanta from the looks of things.  i've been
reading through lots of past posts; especially eric kingsley's history of the
formation of NELUG. ~ all very encouraging. 8-D

btw, a friend pointed out to me that SELUG sounds like the way old southerners
say "slug"! ~not very relevant, but funny...

later ~ craig~ ...dreaming up a big event...