 Local / United States / Georgia / 32
Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:01:12 GMT

craig hamilton wrote:

a south eastern group looks good, so deciding on our identity comes first.
SELUG has been thrown out, but SELUG.org has been taken. although, ~.com and
~.net are still available... nothing more frustrating than deciding on a cool
name, then being unable to get a domain.

Yes craig, but dslug.org (Deep South ?!?) is available. If we ever tick
somebody off, we could always point to our domain name.

Ray <grin, duck & run>