 Local / United States / Georgia / 27
Re: GALUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:26:53 GMT

hey, ray ~

which is why i think SELUG (south eastern lego user group) would be a • better
idea. it could unite handfulls of folks from atlanta, florida, alabama, and
tennesee into quite a nice-sized group. please let me hear from y'all.

I think it's a wunnerful idea.  I seem to be alone in Nashville (at least
according to loc.us.tn.nas), although I could roadtrip over to Knoxville
(time, time, time.  <sigh>) to meet with some fellow AFOL's.  And I'm
considering a move to Augusta, GA or Aiken, SC, and can't seem to find any
activity in that area, either, so I'm all for a SELUG.  Atlanta or
Macon--either works for me.

Brian (bbq) Sauls