 Local / United States / Georgia / 22
Re: GALUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 03:26:20 GMT

hi y'all ~

i've seen the other regional user groups posting on
lugnet, and wondered why there's not one for georgia, or
at least the south-east.(SELUG?) what is involved in
starting a regional user group, or organizing a fest
(fest-ive get together)? i'm game, but wary; but i'm not
wary game.

later ~ craig~
I'm game. I am not sure what is involved, since I haven't followed the other
regional groups closely, but it sounds like a great idea.

Craig (yes, a different one...would be silly to reply to my own post :)

PS - I am a grad student from GA Tech, living around Atlanta