 Pirates / 202
201  |  203
Subject:
idea for Pirates spin-off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:06:24 GMT

A recent post about by Richard Marchetti gave me this idea ... it would be
interesting if LEGO recycled the Spanish Armada from the pirate lego to make
a Discovery theme, with the Spanish vs. the Aztecs.  The Spaniards would
have fleets and forts, the Aztecs would have pyramids, cities, and warriors.

Of course, I still think real pirate lego is the coolest, there's so much to
explore.  Hopefully it returns in force just as castle lego did.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net