 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3285
Re: Wanted:1x2 red, yellow bricks w/vertical black stripes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:28:40 GMT

Yellow came in 6692 Tractor Trailer and red came in 6624 Delivery Van, among
others.  I may have one or both colors to trade, let me check and back to you.

-Mike Ulring

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Alan Demlow writes:
While we're on the topic of longshot pieces for train sets, I need bricks with
the 7 vertical black stripes, one in yellow and one in red.  These are for a
7735 Cargo Train set I recently received, which is in excellent condition but
unfortunately missing these pieces.  The red brick came in at least a few • other
mid-80's town sets, but I have yet to figure out another set the yellow one
came in.  If anybody has one of other brick, I'm game to trade or buy.  If
anybody knows another set the yellow version came in, I'd also like to hear
about it.

Alan