 Local / United States / Missouri / 33
Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:33:29 GMT

Andreas Stabno wrote:

Do you ever make it to Columbia?  I visit relatives in that city at least once
or twice a year.

I lived in Columbia for eight years ending this past August.  I have a
house for sale there right now.  Hey, now that would be cool...a train
club that had a house to meet in.  You know, you want to buy it...only
$55K ;-)

Why is all this Missouri stuff starting to happen now right after I
left? :-(

Chris