 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 33
Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert W. Green writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, Robert W. Green writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Robert W. Green writes:

We should post a date, time and place to meet then see how many people • will
post back saying that they could meet at that time.  That's the best • way
figure to get this thing rolling.

John Warren

Hummmmmmmmm......  most likely something on a saturday evening sometime • in
mid
december might work best.....  (at least for me).  But I could try to be • as
flexible as possible.  Any suggestions?

Sorry I have been missing, this sounds very good we just need, time, • date,
and
where, and a name.

Andrew Reynolds

Well obviously the place and time need to be made by someone who wants to • take
charge IN the St. Louis area.  Maybe we could meet at their home.  If this • is
the case then they need to be the one who comes up with the time, date, • etc.
Any volunteers?  (Unless you guys want to meet in Paducah, Ky then my • place
would be fine :^) )

John Warren

I can't stray to far from St. Louis my wife still dose not under stand my
addiction to legos. But if we need a place to meet we could meet at my house,
not saying that I am want to take charge, of cource I have to get prior
aproval. There is a GATS show January 8 & 9, 2000 at America's Center Saint
Louis, MO. I do not know if we could even get in to show a layout this fast.
What do you think?

Andrew Reynolds

I understand the prior approval thing.  Fortunately, my signifigant other (not
married yet, however it will happen sooner or later) is very understanding
about all of my 'crazy' hobbies.  :)  I am very fortunate.  Once we get settled
into our new place (if they ever get around to building it) I should have a
entire basement for meeting/ect.

I also don't know about that GATS show at the dome either.... We could probably
get a layout in, but it wouldn't be a __quality__ layout, just something we
slapped together to make it there... I would think that it would be a smarter
move to put it off a bit so we could place a higher quality layout for display.