 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 21
Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, Robert W. Green writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
It seams as though we could start something. In lugnet.trains is this:

"I live in Paducah, Kentucky which is about 2-3 hours away from St.Louis. • I
would definitely be interested in forming a train group in this part of the
world.  I've been hoping something would form around here for a long time.

John Warren"

It looks like a big area this would be an interesting group, we need to • find
more people to make it work.

Andrew Reynolds

How many people need to be interested before you think we have enough?  Also
who would be willing to set up a web site dedicated to the club?

John Warren

I live in the South St. Louis area.  I would be interested to help to get
something rolling.  I would think that there would be plenty of people in • this
part of the country to make something work.

We should post a date, time and place to meet then see how many people will
post back saying that they could meet at that time.  That's the best way I
figure to get this thing rolling.

John Warren

Hummmmmmmmm......  most likely something on a saturday evening sometime in mid
december might work best.....  (at least for me).  But I could try to be as
flexible as possible.  Any suggestions?