 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 29
Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, Robert W. Green writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Robert W. Green writes:

We should post a date, time and place to meet then see how many people • will
post back saying that they could meet at that time.  That's the best way • I
figure to get this thing rolling.

John Warren

Hummmmmmmmm......  most likely something on a saturday evening sometime • in
mid
december might work best.....  (at least for me).  But I could try to be • as
flexible as possible.  Any suggestions?

Sorry I have been missing, this sounds very good we just need, time, date, • and
where, and a name.

Andrew Reynolds

Well obviously the place and time need to be made by someone who wants to • take
charge IN the St. Louis area.  Maybe we could meet at their home.  If this • is
the case then they need to be the one who comes up with the time, date, • etc.
Any volunteers?  (Unless you guys want to meet in Paducah, Ky then my place
would be fine :^) )

John Warren

I can't stray to far from St. Louis my wife still dose not under stand my
addiction to legos. But if we need a place to meet we could meet at my house,
not saying that I am want to take charge, of cource I have to get prior
aproval. There is a GATS show January 8 & 9, 2000 at America's Center Saint
Louis, MO. I do not know if we could even get in to show a layout this fast.
What do you think?

Andrew Reynolds