 Local / United States / Missouri / 31
Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:22:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
<snipped previous post>

Sounds good, where to meet might be interesting unfortunately or fortunately I
have a new wife that dose not understand my hobby (or addiction). Tell me is
it normal to have track setup in the bed room?

Andrew

Do you ever make it to Columbia?  I visit relatives in that city at least once
or twice a year.

Space is always a problem, isn't it?  While living in an apartment I had
everything boxed away in storage.  My collection progressed to a spare bedrrom
in our house, but my wife quicly relegated all plastic to the basement.  Once
I outgrow that space it will be time for a new house.  :)

Andreas
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm