 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 17
Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:36:48 GMT

It seams as though we could start something. In lugnet.trains is this:

"I live in Paducah, Kentucky which is about 2-3 hours away from St.Louis.  I
would definitely be interested in forming a train group in this part of the
world.  I've been hoping something would form around here for a long time.

John Warren"

It looks like a big area this would be an interesting group, we need to find
more people to make it work.

Andrew Reynolds