 Robotics / 8300
Re: Line Followers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 02:18:31 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

<snip>

Does anyone have suggestions on how to build a track everyone could use?
Some way for us all to compare against each other?

My first thought is to make up a 'track' that consists of several pieces of
paper that can be taped together to form a single track, and then post these
pages on the web.  Any other ideas?

Full details for building a suitable track based on a FLL design can be found
if you go to the NJRC website at

http://www.sci-ctr.edu.sg/events/activiti/robotics/htm.

Then click on the playing field icon.

Happy building!