 Local / United States / Ohio / 95
Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:40:41 GMT

First off, Thank you Troy for offering up a place for us to meet.  I can make
either weekend.  Just let me know how to get there.

I'll bring up a couple af strange creations for you all to question.  And I'll
bring up a huge tub of goodies I'm will in to part with.  Maybe we can find
some good homes for those parts.  Maybe we can use them for a creativity
contest.  The winner can keep what they build?

I'll even throw some munchies and pop in the car too.

Is there anything you need Troy?

How are the parts auctions going for the 6097's?  Let me know if you want some
more sets of those, I'm sitting on 7 of them now.

Can't wait to see you all.

Jodi