 Local / United States / Ohio / 107
Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:25:27 GMT

I've been incredibly busy over here with actual work, so it is not looking
like this weekend is going to be doable.  Especially since notice should
have gone out last week.

I'm thinking that next weekend would be good though.  If anyone has any
opinions on December 11, let me know.

Troy

----- Original Message -----
From: Carolyn Cheney <cheney.1@osu.edu>
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.us.oh
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Troy Cefaratti writes:
OK, here's what i've come up with:

November 20/21
or
December 4/5

Troy,
Not to sound pushy or such, but are you going to host a Lego get-together • this
coming weekend? I haven't seen a definate plan.  Or are the good • intentions not
enough and you can't manage it now?  If there is anything we can do to • help,
let us know.  Many of us are rather eager and would really like to know • when we
are going to get to play with other's Lego.  Some of us, unfortunately, • need a
bit of lead time in planning our immediate future.
Carolyn Cheney