 Local / United States / Ohio / 96
Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Troy Cefaratti writes:
OK, here's what i've come up with:

November 20/21
or
December 4/5

Well, November 20/21 is not an option for me (friends in town) Well, maybe
Sunday, but it's unlikely.  The weekend of December 4/5 might work out well
though.

What might be fun is a creative building project.  Given a pile of bricks (or
perhaps some set) who can make the most creative alternate model.  A rousing
game of pin the brick on the minifig, perhaps?

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html