 Local / United States / Ohio / 105
Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:01:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Troy Cefaratti writes:
OK, here's what i've come up with:

November 20/21
or
December 4/5

Troy,
Not to sound pushy or such, but are you going to host a Lego get-together this
coming weekend? I haven't seen a definate plan.  Or are the good intentions not
enough and you can't manage it now?  If there is anything we can do to help,
let us know.  Many of us are rather eager and would really like to know when we
are going to get to play with other's Lego.  Some of us, unfortunately, need a
bit of lead time in planning our immediate future.
Carolyn Cheney