 Trains / 2684
Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:54:02 GMT

Don't give up hope, just a year or so ago I was in LA on business,
downtown LA, and while sitting in a taxi cab at a red light I saw out of
the corner of my eye, a 4564 in a store window. Well once I recovered
from my heart attack I found out the store not only had the 4564, but
also 4558 and the 4554 (yellow station).

So dreams really do come true!

Shiri wrote:

A question.
Is wanting a 4558 metroliner just wishful thinking?
How much would converting the dream to reality cost?
I'm open for suggestions (though I hate auctions...)

TIA,
   Shiri   :-)