 General / 10377
10376  |  10378
Subject:
Can you remove the glue from lego store displays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:01:52 GMT

Hi there,

I figure that there could be someone out there who managed to unglue a large
lego display model into it constituent pieces. Can it be done without
destroying
some or many of the lego pieces? Is it worth it even if it can be done? I am
asking because I could get access to a store display, but as a builder, I am
much more interested in the lego pieces themselves. I don't mind losing those
pieces which were probably drilled through to solidify the model, but if I
would
lose most of the pieces or the procedure is too strenuous, I'd probably pass on
purchasing the model.

I'd appreciate if any answers be e-mailed to me (at etb@pixgen.com) as well as
posted here as I do not regularly check Lugnet. Thanks in advance!

Elam Birnbaum