 Star Wars / 4605
Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:26:47 GMT

I am assuming that Leia is on the Falcon because we see her fig and the Falcon
is the only set that makes sense for her with here "bun hair".  If LEGO were to
stick to the characters that were on the Falcon with Leia with bun hair the
only possibilities would be Han, Leia, Luke, Chewie, C-3PO, and R2-D2.

My guess then would be for the han and leia we have already seen and then luke and
r2.just to flesh out the sets. I havew a fieling that there won't be a chewie or a
3po.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com