 Star Wars / 4469
Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:51:38 GMT

No, I think I figured it out.  It is a hand.  Ever see the CD Lego catalog in
the Turbo Command set.  This hand comes out and does the stuff to the models
to show what it does.  I think this hand had some kind of Borg looking
contraption on it.  The pic of the MF looks like that hand is in it.  And its
pulling down either the landing gear or the ramp.  I personally think it's the
ramp.  I used Adobe photoshop to enlarge the image and then cleaned it up a
bit.  Thats exactly what it looks like to me.  If it is a ramp, then what is
cool is that there must be landing gear.  Otherwise, how could you use the
ramp with one hand while balancing the MF with the other at the exact height
so that the ramp is touching the ground, and then move(or flick) the fig down
the ramp.  Interesting, eh.  Oh, and since I was partially right about the
initial release list not being 100% accurate, I only ate the head of the Jar
Jar minifig.  The body is still good for peasants.  Didn't taste too good.
And I won't even get into what happened 18 hours later.  Ouch!(j/k)

Jason F.