 Star Wars / 4592
Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten wrote:

My, aren't we cynical?

It keeps me from being disappointed. ;)

I'm sure there will be *some* interior to the MF.  I expect the top opens up, in
some way.

If they don't put at least a holochess table and a
gunner's seat in there, they will have completely botched this set.

I expect a holo-chess table.  I'll be surprised if there's a gunner's seat.

But then
given what we've seen of the MF so far, I guess I won't be too suprised.  I'm
also hoping for a new SW computer, maybe with a TIE in the viewscreen.  Maybe
in the A- or B-wing?

I'm hoping for C-3P0.  Chewie would *most* excellent, and more appropo, but
C-3P0 is much needed.

Steve