 CAD / 3151
Re: LDAO questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:15:53 GMT

Erm, never mind on this one either. I need to just go to bed. I have two
different installs and I am just confusing myself.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

ok just so you know, I am in a hotel in Ottawa with a fast internet
connection so I am refreshing some of my software base since I don't
have to download over the phone. I got POVray too, so look out, lots of
stupid questions coming...

So I downloaded what I thought the most recent LDAO was. It seems old,
1997 dating... is that right? or did the reinstall fail

Anyway, why are there so few models in the models window? Doing an F5
does nothing. I have a LOT more models in my \models dir than that...