 Database / Set Inventories / 200
199  |  201
Subject:
Question on 8277 Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:27:36 GMT

    I have a quick question on how to inventory set 8277, the Giant
Model Set.  Since the set contains a sub-box should the pieces in this
box be inventoried seperately from the rest of the box?  If so, what
should designate these pieces as still coming from set 8277 but from a
sub-box.  I am just starting to get a database set up and only have
about 6 smaller sets invetoried so far.  I would prefer not to add too
many fields.  Maybe calling the set number 8277a or 8277sub would be
sufficient.  Is there any standard for this???  By the way I have
managed to find inventories for all the sets I have done myself so far
and all are in total agreement.  This is great!!!  I seem to have
adopted Robert Munafo's piece naming scheme for my database as it
appears to be the most complete, compact and sensible I have come across
so far.

Any thoughts welcome,

Robert Gaunt