 Database / Set Inventories / 209
Re: Question on 8277 Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:50:50 GMT

I pretty much follow the "hints" found on Todd's LUGNET inventory
page:  http://www.lugnet.com/inv/  Number #8

If they are boxed separately, I inventory them separately, but in
general, I don't keep track of individual bag contents.

(Haven't been posting much lately for a variety of personal reasons,
but mainly for this group -- I'm not part-number savy yet.  I have
lots of inventories I've done for my own personal use but I've never
had much use for part numbers, using them only for parts that are
obviously difficult to describe.  The folks who participate in this
group seem to want them on everything, so I've been reluctant to post
until I get the numbers included.  But so anyway ... I'm working on it.)

as evah,

John C

In lugnet.db.inv, Kim Toll writes:
[big snip]

Also, Robert, since you count parts packaged in separate boxes, what to you
do about Town Jr. sets where each unit comes in a separate polybag?   Do you
count each polybag seperately?  Just curious.

Let us know what you finally decide to do.  I'd be interested to know how
many other people count included boxes and polybags seperately.

Kim