 Castle / 680
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:25:35 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Piggybacking here...

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher Tracey writes:
4806 Axe Cart            2.99

Mmm....$3 for a minifig and a fairly impressive small arsenal...
I have a feeling that people are going to be picking up *plenty*
of these sets as backbones of Bull armies...can anyone make out
which face the minifig has?

6026 King Leo            4.99

Hmm...I estimate about 17 pieces, so this is one of the more
pricy sets - then again, its two minifigs and a big wall piece,
all of which are generally fairly expensive pieces.  I'd say
it looks worth it, and if/when they hit discount I'll buy a
bunch.

6032 Catapult Crusher    5.99

Looks like at least 50 pcs, so a decent price/piece ratio - and
it's a catapult.  A *good* one, unlike the Bat Lord's Catapult
which was strictly mediocre at best.  Plus more weapons than
any one minifig really needs.  I wonder if TLG saw some of the
reviews complaining about the scarcity of arms for the 'figs in
certain themes?

6094 Guarded Treasury   14.99

Difficult to estimate the piece count on this one.  My guess is
that it'll be the most expensive per-piece, but that's just a
gut feeling.

That's all I have time for now...

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj