 Robotics / Handy Board / 7095
7094  |  7096
Subject:
Compiling pcode for the handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:34:18 GMT

I downloaded the pcode_pc environment for the PC and have been able to set up
and compile it, but nothing I compile works when I download it.

The included readme file did not give the compiler toggles for a standard
Handyboard rev 1.2

What is meant by REV2, REV21, etc?

What I really want to do is re-compile it to work with a 20x4 LCD I got from
BGmicro.

thanks for any help.

Wayne
wcrosbie@home.com