(...) Lab. (...) Hi Erik DYA in France has some Mystic Mountain set on sales and I have both the Twisted time train and the Mystic mountain lab but I am only interested in Technic or Pirates. Bye Marco (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

(...) There are no droids shown in the catalogue entry, so I'm sure it doesn't contain any droids. That's the usual way of presenting LEGO sets in the catalogue, I think. (...) But the dome elements are decorated! Ack! The MF domes are also (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars)

  #6560 (Diving Expedition Explorer)

Hi Legofans, Are you ready to see other Lego references ??? This afternoon, I present you another new Lego reference on DYA website: it's a come back !!! 6560 (Diving Expedition Explorer) Year: 1997 Theme: Town Pieces: 464 Stock: 12 sets (Don't (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Time Twisters

(...) Lab. (...) I can get new Time Trains and Mystic Mountains here in England, how many do you want ? We could each pay our own postage for a trade. Cheers Alan Kershaw (alan@kershawcomputi...rve.co.uk) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pyrite Wackos (just fools be we...fools fer gold)

(...) For any New-Zealand or Scotland-based Pirates, I have made a LEGO sheep out of commonly available parts... J (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Age average

And since everyone is giving their ages, I just turned 30 in July, came out of my dark ages with the Sith Infiltrator and MindStorms. I'm old enough that I first saw Star Wars in the *MOVIE THEATRE*, and not on video. I almost choked when my wife (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: tv bot

(...) Un uomo un mito, il re dei telecomandi :) Avete mai provato ad avere in sala un televisore, uno gruppo HiFi, due videoregistratori, il decoder di T+ ed un sintonizzatore per il satellite? Il telecomando l'ho comprato circa quattro anni fa alla (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Lo shuttle ha un suo bioritmo???

(...) Il coefficiente di dilatazione lineare dell'ABS e' fisso in funzione del particolare tipo di ABS usato (migliaia di tipi diversi) e della carica (master colorante); un materiale di buona qualita' come quello usato dalla Lego dovrebbe avere un (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Age average

I would recommend finding a copy of the *book* Logan's Run somewhere, like a second hand bookstore or something, because, as I recall, it is much better than the movie. Not to knock the movie or anything... -Andy Lynch Eric Kingsley wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Keith Miller writes: > basicly.. it's i*r=v where i = current in amps and r = resistance in ohms > and v = voltage in volts.. > so.. > If we want to find out the resistor's value.. we re arrange it like so.. > r = v/i > so 10 millamps (typical led (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dino Names (was: Tricerablock's horns)

(...) pete ~ you are a genius! paradisaurolophous is a gem! i hope i can use some of these when i open jur-abs-ic park! well, i've been in a building frenzy here for the past week, (inspired and feuled by lugnet.adventurers) and now i feel the need (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: pneumatics and compressed air cartridges

Chen, I just received catalogs from Clippard Minimatic Co. Looks like just what you are looking for. http//www.clippard.com bye Terry -----Original Message----- From: Chen Yung Hsu <hsu3@cooper.edu> To: handyboard@media.mit.edu (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Wow, check out the size of this ship! (Not my auction)

Scott-A wrote in message <382AEDA8.9C8B7F67@hw.ac.uk>... (...) would (...) Sellers start with a low start bid and set a reserve because sellers want to interest and involve buyers who would otherwise have the good sense not to bid on something with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Can anyone find out what color on the MTT???

I think the extreme corners are gray but they could be dark gray, with the colors so close with their stupid lighting!! can anyone call or know someone who can find out for sure. I would hate to waste many hours on Ldraw and find out they are the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Millenium Slizer...

This is a cool looking set. It reminds me of the transforming motorcycles from Genesis Climber: Mospoeda (Robotech: The Invid Invasion). Any chance of a US release? If not, how can I get my dirty hands on one? (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

(...) Also, it is possible to create an alternative SAVE-SYSTEM word that will generate image without SAVE-SYTEM support included (similar to MARKER word). (...) It would be great. I would like to have it in a standard distribution. Only thing, in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: tv bot

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:FL1t94.KM5@lugnet.com... (...) programmabile (...) torre (...) Io ho sempre usato un Philips con ottimi risultati. Purtroppo è un po' vecchiotto e quindi non ha la possibilità di scrivere macro. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Adventurers Minifigs...

I am a little confused about the names of the Adventurers. I know that Johnny Thunder is known as Sam Grant in some places, but I did not know that Professor Lightning and Gail Storm had different names. Is there another name for Harry Cane, Senor (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: LEGO Queen Amidala

(...) henry ~ more photos?! oh, yes! please!! i really want to see a detail shot of the inricate patern down the front.8-) get a picture of your introverted mug up, and i'll (gulp) do the same in my next update before christmas. i can't wait to see (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Dino Names (was: Tricerablock's horns)

(...) perhaps studosaurus (...) plateasaurolophus? (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Age average

(...) Egad, I'm 45. I remember seeing Eisenhower on TV as president and Kennedy give a campaign speech live. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

Soccer - although I probobly will end up buying a few of those 'Soccer Bus' sets simply for the number of minifigs contained within, I must say that this is a terrible looking theme. These sets pake in comparison to the promotional Soccer sets (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Age average

(...) Hm, I´m 28 too. But I only remember seeing Harrison Ford in Star Wars as a child. I tried to build an x-wing after seeing the movie. But I failed because the hinges didn´t support the wings (and it was off color as well) ;) Now my childhood (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Slave 1 Cockpit II

Another post concerning TLC´s Cockpit of their official Slave 1 model: They are using the same cockpit like in the monorail set etc (see: (URL) This cockpit is square and not round. I cannot understand how they managed to make this thing so ugly. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

Tobias: (...) I use 2*n bricks for houses quite often: (5 URLs) can also use plates: (URL) How do you get all the 1-stud wide bricks? Or do you use 2-stud wide bricks (...) I use everything I can get my hands on. I have a "sky-scraper" that uses a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Wiedada

(...) Soso, Computerbranche und liebt Excel. Wie geht denn das ? Müsstest Du nicht alles was Microsoft ist verdammen und bei Dir Linux installiert haben ? Naja, muß ja zugeben, daß ich auch gerne mit Excel spiele und IE auch ganz nett ist. Wie (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

SO Cal Works for me. And did some one say parts swap meet!!!!!! I would love a chance to get to gather with other Lego enthusiast. Lets Party. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Michael Schians LEGO Fan-Seite

(...) Hallo Todd, vielen Dank für den Tipp. Zwei von uns sind bereits auch dort vertreten. Aber hier ist es viel schöner ;o) Woher kannst Du so gut Deutsch ? Wenn Du mal hierher kommst sag bescheid und wir machen einen Zug durch die (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  rotating animation of XP-21

Its currently in animated gif form, and could use a little trimming. The current file is only a little over 700kb. Pretty cool looking if I do say myself. Check it out! (URL) J (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: tv bot

(...) programmabile (...) torre (...) Un uomo, un mito. Dove andremmo senza di te...? Questo telecomando universale programmabile si trova anche in Italia? Mario (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: RCX output and Trains

(...) [...snip...] (...) both (...) Oh yes, it *IS* compatible. As Chris Osborn wrote this is probably the easier solution. Another reason to get the good old RCX 1.0 with the adapter plug. Mario (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Need black drop down train wagon plates

(...) It *is* possible to delete posting errors as well.... It's so much easier than all of that messy self-deprecation business;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Time Twisters

I would like to purchase the 3 main Time Twisters sets--Timmies and all--from someone who might have snagged them on clearance. In particular, I don't have any Twisted Time Train or Mystic Mountain Time Lab. A Flying Time Vessel is not too (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Age average

(...) Smoke and mirrors, my good man, smoke and mirrors. Everything that might possibly be somewhat vague or like a vague thing could theoretically depend or correlate with obfuscatory discursive constructions and the performative utterances of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: "Rare" sets

(...) 5 (...) Some (...) I guess they come from DYA Shopping: (URL) still could have a few of them. Mario (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Age average

(...) If you're talking about being "chopped up for hamburger", though, I think you're better off referencing Soylent Green. ;) Okay, now it's time to render "Time Bandits" or "Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension" with SW Lego--... LFB. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Lo shuttle ha un suo bioritmo???

Domenico Franco <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message FL1s33.HCE@lugnet.com... (...) suo (...) lo (...) alcuna (...) L'unica cosa che mi viene in mente: c'é molta differenza nella temperatura della stanza tra la mattina e la sera? Questo (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: tracking robot position

(...) Hi! If the mouse ball is placed at a distance from the rotation center of the robot, then it will never get into a situation where it will rotate around its own axis. Of course, the software has to perform some calculations, but it's always a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Ponte Vecchio - Elevated Road Bridge Over Rail

"Ponte Vecchio" The idea of building a model of my home village of Kew Gardens (New York) has been growing on me for quite some time. It is a diverse lot of residential styles including Anglophile medieval half-timbered houses, bits of castles, Jazz (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: tracking robot position

(...) Thanks for the tip. Right now, however, $99 seems like quite a lot for me. :-) /Vlad (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  SW Ultimate Alternates?

Hey all, I was just thinking today, I wonder what the alternate models will be for the "Ultimate Collector" sets? Perhaps for the TIE Interceptor we could build a regular TIE Fighter? For the X-Wing perhaps a Z-95 Headhunter? What do others out (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: [MN] More Mini-figs posted to eBay

(...) My question is, who is Helmut and why are you selling him? <g> kevin (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] More Mini-figs posted to eBay

I've posted some more mini-figs and other stuff to eBay. [MN] Lego 15 Blue/White Mini-figs w/Helmut No Bids Yet [MN] Lego 15 Green Mini-figs w/Wizard Hat No Bids Yet [MN] Lego 19 White/Blue Mini-figs w/Top Hat No Bids Yet [MN] NEW Lego 10 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Email Address

(...) Yeah, I'm trying to get around using hotmail and yahoo and geocities cause alot of sites that want "real" addresses won't take those and I REALLY don't want my father reading my email off of the netcom account considering he has this tendency (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Found a Gray Lego Auction

Yep, my thoughts exactly. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm Through Coloring Inside the Lines for Awhile...

(...) Does that make me the second? ;) (...) <snipped stuff> (...) I almost invariably build the model first. There is typically something there that gives me a neat idea, or a springboard for similar ideas, and so forth. The only exceptions to date (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Winnies a Pooh!

(...) to (...) too (...) Yeah, Im with you on Winnie, and I really dont like the Forest friends sets, I have actually been disapointed with this years range of Duplo, and for the first time ever, the quality as well. Did anyone else notice that the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Animated Space Station

(...) Cool Space Station!!! Works well on my machine, almost too well. Have to really watch for the minifig and the docked craft, as they must be pulling 5 or 6 G's with the rotational speed ;) Love the still pics the best as you can really see the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

(...) [snip] The light pipe dohingus in the "Extreme Creatures" add-on, Space Shuttle Technic kit and a few others does this very nicely, it even adds a rotating display to the works. Its one of the few cool things in the Extreme Creatures expansion (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm Through Coloring Inside the Lines for Awhile...

(...) I always build the main model even if it is a very small set that I bought just for parts. My interest is in Technic and MindStorms. Even though I have been building my own models for quite some time, I can find a helpful building tip even in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) Your ideas are excellent! My only change would be to substitute Smaug for Ancalagon. How about Bag End? A big, rounded green hill with windows and doors sticking out. Comes with Bilbo and Frodo. The Prancing Pony: A medieval-looking inn with a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Robot for sale

I have a General Robotics RB5X I'd like to sale for $1000, it was just refurbished by General Robotics a year ago at a costs of $1200. I know this doesn't have anything to do with Hand Boards but I thought maybe someone from the mailing list would (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  FA(eBay): 6571,6982,6949,1752 (Flame Fighters, Explorien Starship, Robo Guardian, Crossbow Boat)

6949 Spyrius Robo Guardian 1994 UIB (URL) Explorien Starship 1996 MIB (URL) Crossbow Boat MIB (URL) Flame Fighters 1994 MIB! (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sadly a look at this group...

(...) Hope springs eternal, James. =) -- Richard (who needs either more Pirate/Soldier sets or his dose of Lithium!) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  New rendering of Rebel Blockade Runner

Just finished this new collection of renderings. The following link is to an image containing all of the orthoganlo views of the model. (URL) also posted the dat to the dat.model group. Check lugnet.space for some other renderings (of MOCs) that I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  I'm Through Coloring Inside the Lines for Awhile...

I'm the first to admit that I buy LEGO sets just for the parts. I never actually build the model in the instruction booklet. Until a recent post by Ralph Hempel about the 8226 Mud Masher that sent me on a bit of a building rampage. The Mud Masher (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Need black drop down train wagon plates

This has got to be the stupidest sounding thread ever. I didn't realize that the larger news groups contained all the more specific ones. I saw my original post in marketplace and thought I had mis-posted when in reality I had it right the first (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of new renderings and DAT files

I have finished three CAD models recently. I'm posting the dat files to the dat.models group, and posting information concerning the finished Rebel Blockade runner on .starwars. Here are links to three rendered images of my XP-21 model Perspective (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need black drop down train wagon plates

Sorry, this should have been posted to Buy/Sell/Trade. My apologies. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) I have Fort Legoredo and Amazon crossing. I think they may have just been loose pieces. I'm not certain, though. I can, however, say with a fair amount of certainty that they weren't on a ring with that feathery piece like in the Islander (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: legOS-0.2.2

Hi Markus, sorry for the delayed response, but finally i'm back: (...) i found a way that may be somewhat cleaner, by separating the lnp related header files needed by the utilities from the libc stuff: created a directory in legOS/include named (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Orange bricks in Artic 2000

Ben Gatrelle <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:FL042B.HLA@lugnet.com... (...) than (...) year. (...) pieces (...) pieces, (...) sets. (...) I like the approach that that LEGO has usually stuck to, perhaps right up until this year: to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Never mind -- the plate under the tree *is* a lighter green. Weird, I never noticed that before. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

I don't think the green in the speederbike set is any different from normal green -- I'm looking at the set right now. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Simon (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Another mention of Lego

(...) No, no! Q was a fantanstic answer!!{:^D Great job, Simon! (I assume you did a good job on questions 1-9, which were Greek to me;) Speaking of Q, the episode where Q loses his powers was on last night. Corbin Bernson a Q!! a classic. But then (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Age average

(...) Ok, let's try this: I guess he's using a new (to us) manner of speaking. It's like if I say "I'm Russian" and I mean "I was born in Russia". By saying "I'm 28", he's saying that he was born in 1928. :) (ok that was a bit of a stretch) Ben (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) I went by the KB toyworks tonight to see if they had gotten any other shipments in and found the 6441 for $29.99(same as the kbkids website) There are 8 of those sets still there and the "buy 1 get 2nd half off" was still in effect but I had (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) ... (...) kjmrr (...) No, the Purple in the Belville set I was refering to is the same as the McDonalds Set Purple. You called it Indigo above. (...) .... You can add a Trans-Pink to your Transparent colors (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Age average

(...) How'd you work THAT trick? Gerald Ford was a child in the 1920s, I think. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

(...) Thanks for the enlightenment. I remembered it went something like that. But don't you have to allow for the forward voltage drop across the LED, typically 1.6 volt (still from memory)? That is, the voltage should be 9 - 1.6 = 7.4 volts. So the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FOTW!

(...) They've gone down again then! They were 19.99 at the Lougheed Mall Wal-Mart (Burnaby, near Vancouver) last week - but only there, haven't seen them at any others. I have been sending my Technic class kids down there to get themselves some <g>. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) I have no idea. I'd happily split hairs with you on this but we've gone below the power of my scope to resolve, hairsizewise... :-) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Just nitpicking here but the amount the retailer nets as profit may be slightly more, or slightly less. It depends on a number of factors such as what the cost to take an order is, the cost to fulfill an order, how much less one box costs than (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LEGO Queen Amidala

Thanks y'all for them kind (and humourous) words. I've got some more pictures, including one with yours truly for size comparison. But I'll include it when I feel more extroverted. Craig, your Queen Amidala and other creations are marvels to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

grrr.. I flubbed.. instead of r = .01/9 make it r = 9/.01 ----- Original Message ----- From: Keith Miller <kmiller@talon.net> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 10:23 PM Subject: Re: Homemade LED Bricks (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade

Hi! I got a RIS 1.0 in October. I called up Lego Consumer affairs to ask for an update kit for $3.95. They said it is only possible if I had bought from S@H. They also say that it is available to only those lego RIS which have a sticker on the box. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Chicago Legofest

In lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, Tim Courtney wrote about: <Hopeful Chicago Legofest-Wheaton Academy for free on December 3rd> WOW! I live in New York, but, I will be in Wisconsin that weekend. COUNT ME IN (assuming it comes together.) I'll hop a bus or (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) The Bat Lord's helmet keeps reminding me of "The Mouth of Sauron"'s helmet seen in the animated version of "The Return of the King". :-) Elliot (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

basicly.. it's i*r=v where i = current in amps and r = resistance in ohms and v = voltage in volts.. so.. If we want to find out the resistor's value.. we re arrange it like so.. r = v/i so 10 millamps (typical led current) = .01 Amps.. And at 9 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

A Train Conference sounds good to me, but I can't speak for the rest of the newly formed Greater Florida LTC members. So you can count me in and maybe the club (1 to 4 people). (...) I vote for Carlsbad, I have not been to the Legoland park yet. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

(...) Er, 330 ohm may be ok for the usual transistor type circuit where the nominal supply voltage is 5 volt, if my memory has not failed me. It may be a bit low, I think, for the RCX where the nominal voltage is 9 volts which is almost double of 5 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Castle Idea

Set ideas? Here's a few: Mordor Swamps--small set in a deeply forested area with a river running through it. Trees are black. Brick-heighth baseplates are put on either side of a row of 2 green plates stacked on one another, then trans-green peices (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More 2000 comments

(...) is, (...) Not only that, but set 7115, Gungan Patrol seems to have 2 of these in tan! (URL) Schilling (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I would to go but I can't:( (Maybe I should get a heliopters license and I could fly there:) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Chicago Legofest

Well, I haven't received any responses to my post a few days ago, but I thought I'd let people know about newer developments in this possible event. I secured use of the atrium at Wheaton Academy for free on December 3rd from 5pm-9pm. We can have a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us)

  Question on 948 Go Kart tubing

I recently came across an Expert Builder #948, and I have a couple of questions about the tubing used in it. I hope someone can help. First, is the tubing the same as the black tubes used in the pneumatic systems? Is it the same as the 8860's (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) James makes a good point. It would be nice to have a "host" group in situ. Here is my concern doing it in LL San Diego: we all would want to go there instead of our own thing! BTW, how long of an event are we talking here? A long weekend? A (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Age average

(...) at (...) Chris, Great referance I suppose I would have only been zapped recently. I guess the sad thing is that most of the JrFOLs participating in this thread have probably never even heard of Logan's Run. If you have not seen it you should (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) If I Recall Correctly (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) Sure looks like it to me. They were also in some of the Wild West sets, I think. (...) Anyone buy Fort Legoredo or Amazon Crossing (I think they showed up in there as well)? How were the horns packaged in there? If they were on the rings, I'll (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I would be highly interested in the San Jose NMRA convention. I have been hard at work on modules exactly like the GMLTC ones as well. I am almost done with my second module and am trying to get 5 made by the summer time. I would imagine that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  FOTW!

I got a 8277 Giant Model Set for $18.97 (CAD) at my local Walmart last night. bounced through a few more Walmarts today, but didn't see any more of the 8277s. But Walmart Canada tends to do sales across the board, so you might want to check your (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

(...) I may be stating the obvious here, because most other people that read these posts have a much keener eye to detail than I do, but has anyone noticed that the bases of the stands are actually buit from normal sloped lego pieces. It appears (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New desktop wallpaper!

(...) Since the server for my site seems to be down, I'll just post the file here. Enjoy! --Bram // If you have Anton Raves' material.lib file, you can // delete the #declare Color[n] statements in your .pov // file output from L3P and uncomment the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

David Johnston <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:LOBBJCENKNHFLCK...inet.ie... (...) I'd say 330 Ohm 1/4 Watt. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 19 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact