 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3203
Re: Wanted: Time Twisters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Olson writes:
I would like to purchase the 3 main Time Twisters sets--Timmies and all--from
someone who might have snagged them on clearance.

In particular, I don't have any Twisted Time Train or Mystic Mountain Time • Lab.
A Flying Time Vessel is not too important, and the smaller sets I don't want
any
more of. (One toy store owner tried to entice me into buying all of their
purple
boxes!) I'm just after the parts of course.

If you want to trade then there could be some possibilities--how about Royal
Drawbridge 6078 or Night Lord's Castle 6097 for a start?

Erik Olson
olsone@spamcop.net            <-- Arrests spam before forwarding to real
address

I can get new Time Trains and Mystic Mountains here in England, how many do
you want ? We could each pay our own postage for a trade.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw  (alan@kershawcomputing.freeserve.co.uk)