 Robotics / 8122
Re: RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade
Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:59:01 GMT

transaction, I'm keeping mine.  The 1.5 upgrade is a great deal.  Makes
those old 1.0's on the shelf even more valuable.

Rick Kirkwood

------------LEGO Mindstroms reply-----------------
From: Mindstorms <help@legomindstorms.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Mindstorms Support: other (KMM4282C0KM)

Hello,

You will need to contact our Consumer Affairs department for assistance.
They can be reached at 1-800-233-8756, or in the UK 0-1978-290-900.
They will be able to assist you further with your request.
Thank you,

Todd
LEGO Mindstorms Technical Support

------My original message via http://www.legomindstorms.com/ -------------

<snip>

I purchased the RIS 1.0 in August and understood from this web sites
information that ver 1.5 software upgrade would be availble without charge
for such recent purchasers.  How do I order such an upgrade?

Thanks for the help.