 Robotics / 8114
Re: RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:32:02 GMT

Hi!

I got a RIS 1.0 in October. I called up Lego Consumer affairs to ask for an
update kit for $3.95. They said it is only possible if I had bought from
S@H.

They also say that it is available to only those lego RIS which have a
sticker on the box. The sticker is about the free upgrade thing...I am not
sure exactly.

Moreover, if there is no sticker (as on my box as the shopkeeper had an old
stock) then the entire box is to be shipeed to S@H and they will mail the
RIS1.5. I have to pay the cost of shipping to the S@H.
I am not sure how much it is.

Does anyone have a better idea to get the upgrade kit... and not a
replacement....?

Maneesh