 Robotics / 8120
Re: RCX output and Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:38:52 GMT

Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@computerboards.com> wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Chris Osborn) writes:
Or just plug the train controller's AC adapter into the RCX and
drive the train directly from the RCX. • [...snip...]
Oh, it also looks as if the AC adapter that comes with the train set is
compatible with the RCX, although I haven't tried this yet.  (They are • both
marked "9 - 12 V ~", and the adapter claims to put out 12 VAC.)

Oh yes, it *IS* compatible. As Chris Osborn wrote this is probably the
easier solution. Another reason to get the good old RCX 1.0 with the adapter
plug.

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari