 Robotics / 8082
8081  |  8083
Subject:
RCX output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 02:24:37 GMT

Does anyone know what the max. output the RCX can produce.
I want to use an RCX to control my LEGO train track and do collision avoidance
near a track intersection.  The lego track track requires a 9V source.  I know
that its possible for the RCX to detect when the trains are closing near the
intersection by using light sensors, but can the RCX's output handle 9V of
output.

Thanks