 Marketplace / Shopping / 1178
Re: FOTW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:54:50 GMT

James Brown wrote:
I got a 8277 Giant Model Set for $18.97 (CAD) at my local Walmart last night.
bounced through a few more Walmarts today, but didn't see any more of the
8277s.  But Walmart Canada tends to do sales across the board, so you might
want to check your local.

They've gone down again then! They were 19.99 at the Lougheed Mall
Wal-Mart (Burnaby, near Vancouver) last week - but only there, haven't
seen them at any others. I have been sending my Technic class kids down
there to get themselves some <g>.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com