 Space / 460
459  |  461
Subject:
Lots of new renderings and DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 05:05:32 GMT

I have finished three CAD models recently.  I'm posting the dat files to the
dat.models group, and posting information concerning the finished Rebel
Blockade runner on .starwars.

Here are links to three rendered images of my XP-21 model

Perspective View
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/Xpper.jpg

Top View
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/Xptop.jpg

Front View
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/Xpfront.jpg

Here is a picture containg all orthoganal views of the XP-48i model
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/Xgcomp.jpg

LMKWYT,
Pat J