 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 30
Re: Chicago Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, Tim Courtney wrote about:

<Hopeful Chicago Legofest-Wheaton Academy for free on December 3rd>

WOW!

I live in New York, but, I will be in Wisconsin that weekend.

COUNT ME IN (assuming it comes together.) I'll hop a bus or something.

I would bring a modest amount of Lego as space permits. Samples of my 2 biggie
Ancient Theme projects, perhaps.

This year I started planning all of my projects to break down into 32x32
chunks,
because that way they can be preserved up on top of bookshelves when table
space
must be reclaimed. Now I think, they will travel better that way.