 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 29
28  |  30
Subject:
Chicago Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:42:32 GMT

Well, I haven't received any responses to my post a few days ago, but I
thought I'd let people know about newer developments in this possible event.

I secured use of the atrium at Wheaton Academy for free on December 3rd
from 5pm-9pm.  We can have a coffee pot as well if we ask for one.  Here's
a picture of the outside of the atrium:

http://www.wheatonacademy.org/images/atrium1.jpg

Its got plenty of room for a good 30 people with their Lego as well as room
for minglers.  It would be nice if a handful of people coming to the
Mindstorms competition on Saturday also decided to come to a Legofest event
on Friday.  If there's a small turnout, we could just have it at my
place.  But if we get a bigger group of people we can use the
atrium.  PLEASE tell me what you think of this!  I really want to have a
Chicago Legofest and this would be a nice time for one.  I'm flexible as to
what people want to do or times for the most part.  We can also set up a
way of meeting at MSI on Saturday.

Reply only to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi please (stupid mailer without a reply to
field).

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Mac and cheese is one thing when you get it in a boot, but its another
thing when you have to eat it.  (Don't ask...)