 Adventurers / 472
Re: Tricerablock's horns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:57:11 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, Paul Davidson writes:
Is it just me, or does Tricerablocks (whoever coined that cool name) have
the same white horns attacked to his head as the barbarians in the new
Knights lego?  If so, they must be tougher than we thought. :)

Now here's a question... The horns they use for the Tricerablocks &
Moo-men/Longhorns/Oxheads/whatever are the same as those used in the Islanders
sets (or so I'd imagine).

Sure looks like it to me.  They were also in some of the Wild West sets, I think.

Now the Islanders sets came with the horns mounted on
the little plastic ring that came with two horns, and 1 feather-type-dealy.
Does that mean they're going to give us sets with feather-dealies that we can't
use? Or do you think they'll be used anywhere in the sets?

Anyone buy Fort Legoredo or Amazon Crossing (I think they showed up in there
as
well)?  How were the horns packaged in there?  If they were on the rings, I'll
bet that they remain on the rings for the new sets.  After all, why make a new
mold?  It wouldn't be the first time that TLG included 'extra' feathers in a set.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m