 Adventurers / 491
Re: Tricerablock's horns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:50:04 GMT

Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Paul Davidson writes:
Is it just me, or does Tricerablocks (whoever coined that cool name) have
the same white horns attacked to his head as the barbarians in the new
Knights lego?  If so, they must be tougher than we thought. :)

Now here's a question... The horns they use for the Tricerablocks &
Moo-men/Longhorns/Oxheads/whatever are the same as those used in the Islanders
sets (or so I'd imagine). Now the Islanders sets came with the horns mounted • on
the little plastic ring that came with two horns, and 1 feather-type-dealy.
Does that mean they're going to give us sets with feather-dealies that we • can't
use? Or do you think they'll be used anywhere in the sets? Certainly a dino
with feathers instead of horns would look rather silly, as would a Bull-horn
guy with them. Any ideas on where the feathers might go? Or maybe they'll no
longer come on rings! Just like the 1x1 round plates used to come in 2's with • a
little thing attaching them that they did away with... maybe they'll get rid
of the attaching plastic?

I bought Fort Legoredo, and the horns on top of the buildings did come in a
ring with one feather piece. I kept all my western pieces seperate, so I still
have that feather piece in with them (even though it isn't really a western
piece).

As I recall, same for Amazon River Crossing.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com