 Off-Topic / Pun / 302
Re: Tricerablock's horns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:05:43 GMT

craig hamilton wrote:

in the meantime, the past two days have been productive,
and i'll need a nom de pun for my parasaurolophus.(the
"duck-billed" lambeosaurid with the long trumpet horn
off the back of its' head)  i'm also looking for
suggestions for pteradon, and utahraptor.

Duplaraptor?

pteraDACTAyl just occured to me... duplosaurs, duplodicus, brickiosaurus for
brachiosaurus...

well, i have parasaurolophi now, as i've spent the evening building a female as
well. guess babies are'nt far off...

paradisaurolophus.

-Pete