 Off-Topic / Pun / 300
Re: Tricerablock's horns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:44:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Paul Davidson writes:

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
  http://theForce.net

craig hamilton <anonymouseye@webtv.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Paul Davidson writes:
Is it just me, or does Tricerablocks (whoever coined • that cool name) have
the same white horns attacked to his head as the • barbarians in the new
Knights lego?  If so, they must be tougher than we
thought. :)

in the meantime, the past two days have been productive,
and i'll need a nom de pun for my parasaurolophus.(the
"duck-billed" lambeosaurid with the long trumpet horn
off the back of its' head)  i'm also looking for
suggestions for pteradon, and utahraptor.

later ~ craig

Duplaraptor?

pteraDACTAyl just occured to me... duplosaurs, duplodicus, brickiosaurus for
brachiosaurus...

well, i have parasaurolophi now, as i've spent the evening building a female as
well. guess babies are'nt far off...

later ~ craig~